View Single Post
10-28-08, 08:28 PM   #159
Wardog72
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by McBean View Post
This is just a note to the masses that the group of people who initially volunteered to spearhead repairing mazzle for WOTLK has effectively failed. I'm not knocking anyone, but I can only communicate the reality of my experiences over the last two weeks.

I have been PM-ing with a number of people as well as e-mailing a small group of devs that had originally stepped up to work on repairing Mazzle. All such communication has gone unreturned since October 24th.

As someone who was enlisted to support the organization and communiction of the repair effort I can only communicate that no news is bad news. If there are people working on repairing Mazzle, they are doing so in a vaccum or in a manner that keeps the team in the dark.

From my vantage point, I can only surmise that this initial effort is going nowhere. I'm not here to knock or insult anyone who pitched in. I'm just communicating out to this audience that if someone else wants to run with it - go for it. From all outward appearances, you're not going to be stepping on anyone's toes.

--McBean

This honestly doesn't surprise me. I've watched a few people make fixes (DocEvl, etc) and then go without so much as a word. The task is too unwieldy to patch this thing up with duct tape and bailing wire after every patch. I greatly enjoyed this unique UI while it was usable but like others I moved on. The main page to this UI is way out of date and doesn't even reflect it's broke condition. Wonder how many suckers every day hear about this UI and then are severely disappointed when what they download is in shambles . The fact there's still donation links for a useless UI speaks volumes. To those with hope, good luck...