View Single Post
06-18-12, 11:16 AM   #17
Shini
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

@Kolakhan - Sounds to me like you need the SteelSeries Cataclysm edition mouse..
For me, its HUGE, but the hand sits perfectly on it (the WHOLE hand rofl)...

As for the rest, i'd recommend the Razer Naga
While it looks small (and is small, if you have big hands you probably shouldnt go for it..), my hand sits on it perfectly, and its design feels to me like... like its something my hand was just missing all this time

While i agree that the 12 side buttons arent all functional, 10,11,12 aren't that easy to come by and in a millisecond reaction time probably don't fir the bill, the other 9 side buttons are VERY easy to get used to and really make a world of difference...

I switched from a wireless mouse to this one and thought the cord would be an issue and i have to say - I don't notice the cord at all...

So yeah, i would recommend:

Razer Naga (small to medium hand)
SteelSeries Cataclysm (medium to big hand, tends more to the big though :P )

P.S - if your looking @ razer naga's molten core edition, the 2 side buttons just to he left of your left button (top 2 side buttons on the left) are REALLY unused, they are quite hard to get to because of the design of the mouse and how your left finger "sits in" the button...
So between razer MC edition and Elite edition, if you were worried about losing these 2 side buttons - don't be...

P.P.S - Razer have a wow addon for easy button config and binding

Cheers.

Last edited by Shini : 06-18-12 at 11:19 AM.