View Single Post
11-14-13, 05:03 PM   #9
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I am very sorry that you have had that level of response Scott.

I myself quickly read through your initial email when I first saw it but didn't fully read. Whilst I didn't donate (yet, I'm still debating internally), it wasn't because I didn't agree with the idea but more because there are so many good causes that need money out there that I feel equally about that I would feel guilty singling one out. In fact as recent as yesterday I was still thinking about it, when I saw cairenn's post on the main pages.

I commend you in doing what you are doing. I can understand how you feel and don't blame you for making that decision. nUI is your baby. It is a complex piece of work I can only dream of being able to put together, I am sure most of your users understand that and probably feel as bad as myself for not being one of the few that said it's great what you're doing or here's something to help you along.

Please do not take a no comment/no donation as a negative effect on what you are doing. Who knows .. it's possible that people were simply still making their decision like myself, or waiting to see what money they could afford, or waiting for when they would have money to spare.