View Single Post
06-16-10, 10:05 AM   #2515
mankeluvsit
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by Wella View Post
Pretty good Kendian, not a fan of those opaque, black backgrounds behind the orbs or the borders on the left and right sides of the screen, but you make use of good font and texture combinations.

Mankulvsit, it's all very nice and clean, with sweet pixel fonts, but some parts seem a bit overcrowded - the icons in the middle of the screen are a bit too big, the greyed out auras should probably be displayed on their own near the top of the screen (if you rarely need to look at them, why have them so close to the ones you need to track?) and it's a bit weird having all those auras above the minimap. Again, move them to the top of the screen, I'd say. Looks promising, though.

Edit:
A new concept I'm playing around with at the moment. I'm pretty happy with it at the moment. Funnily enough, this links back to the whole 'centred frames' argument. :P

Note: the action bars are going to be moved at some point.
i like having my action buttons bigger then anything on the ui. i have alot of things in progress with this. in the ss i dont have dbm, dxe, nothing like that. im only 300kb right now and im trying my best to keep minimal (even though my pc has no problems) i dont ever look at the top of my screen, unless i really have to. i dont heal, i dont tank. i dps more than anything. most of my inspiration is from nin and led++, thanks to nin with his snippet he sent me the other day, i got into alpha backgrounds <3.

your unit frames are......different