View Single Post
07-18-15, 09:52 AM   #7
Kreelor
A Firelord

Originally Posted by AnthonyK View Post
So, I figured out what I did... I thought I had right clicked somewhere and brought up a menu,, but apparently not...

On the quest tracker there are 4 little buttons.. a green, pink, yellow, and white. The yellow one was the culprit. Much thanks to my best friend who i turned on to carbonite years ago for helping me figure it out....

(two year breaks from the game are not good, so don't quit playing, ever! lol!)
I'm glad you got it figured out. BTW... I missed the post you made (quoted above) before I replied last time. Sorry! Now that you mentioned the colored buttons, I remembered that I used to do it that way myself a long time ago. I haven't used Carbonite's Quest module since I've been struggling to use Zygor's messed up Leveling Guide. They refuse to update what I paid for unless I spend more money and buy the WoD Guide from them. I shouldn't have to. I don't use Blizzard's WoD expansion. I paid Zygor for their Mists of Pandaria Guide and it should work with Blizzard's Mist of Pandaria (which I purchased from Blizzard). Zygor has tons of problems they refuse to fix, so I'm not giving them any more money.