View Single Post
11-20-14, 05:36 PM   #6
Jasmer
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The default frames work just fine for probably a lot of people. I just know that I'm a nerd when it comes to tracking information on my healers, and I know that some other folks are too. As a general rule I find most raid frames insufficient so it isn't intended to say anything about RealUI. My setup certainly isn't for everyone, on top of that it's kind of messy, and might accommodate things I want to watch but others might not, or lack things others want. I just happened to see a post about healing with RealUI and thought I'd share my setup once I get it set back up again, that's all.

Still might copy all my settings over to the RealUI-Healing profile, either that or figure out how to tell RealUI to use a different profile for healing so it automagically uses the correct profile when using the layout switcher. That way I don't have to manually select my healing profile every time I switch from tank to heals and hopefully eliminate the risk of accidentally wiping the profile with a UI reset.

Not sure if I should just upload my profile to wowinterface or a file sharing place and link here.