View Single Post
12-08-14, 01:29 AM   #38
groin
A Cyclonian
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Jasmer View Post
Update pending. Please let me know if there are any bugs.

Added Riptide, Earth Shield, and Rejuv/Germ. 40 man frames are looking really cluttered, so you restos healing MC are probably going to hate me.

Considering changing fonts to support special alt characters, and uploading the necessary resources to make this layout work without RealUI

Also considering making all tracked buffs class colored, i.e. Druid indicators a shade of orange, Pally indicators a shade of pink, etc.

Do shamans really only care about riptide and earth shield? AoE indicators are already included with Grid2 by default. If any of AoE heals are hots let me know, I'll add them to an indicator. Otherwise it's unnecessary to even track them imo.

Can anyone recommend a free pixel font that displays spécîål ält chàrâctérs?

Also, where are the bar textures Plain, Plain Dark, etc coming from? Does not appear to be Shared Media.
I'll try.
The class colour tracker would be nice, in mi opinion they look better on a grey health bar (like char frame, target frame ecc) and a class color health deficit.

Aoe hot maybe wild growth but i don't know if the hot is a unique spell id different from wild growth spell.