View Single Post
02-10-08, 04:07 PM   #15
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by Silenia View Post
I could enjoy this forum ever so much more if people would leave their negative opinions about other mod sites out of the posts.
Never once have I ever said anything negative about wowace. Not even in the posts in this thread. If you go over to the wowace forums, you will find that I have well over 4000 posts in the past year. Wowace is on my bookmarks toolbar, right next to WoWI, and after trolling these forums, I go over and troll there. I have files on the wowace svn, have had my hand in other people's code on the svn, have helped with the wiki, have answered NUMEROUS posts by users with questions, have helped beta test and bug fix plenty of addons.

So, I don't know where you get the idea that I was badmouthing wowace. Badmouthing any site (or any person) on these forums is not encouraged. All I was speaking was the truth. And it is a truth seen by many more than myself.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh