View Single Post
12-30-13, 07:45 AM   #105
priestsjaak
A Murloc Raider
whats free

Nothing is in WoW.
You pay to play the game for a monthly $15, you will get for that the "wonderfull" UI that Blizz has designed.
Now you want to add something to that so that it will enhance your gameplay and expect it to come for free...

Get real...if you have played WoW since early days you have spend probably thousands of dollars on the game, what is the few bucks OR effort that Scott asks for one of the best UIs around in this game?
Shoot me for that, but Scott has my blessings on his opinion. Actually Blizzard should offer these guys a medal and preferably a fee for supporting their game.
(How many things are already embedded ingame throughout the years that came forward from addons and thus coders like Scott?)

WoW is entertainment (and a relatively cheap hobby if you play it much).

If you dont want to support Scott in any way (financially or by supporting him) why dont you just play with your nice setup that Blizz gave you and you are paying the 15 bucks for?

Oh, one more thing...
Check how many are using the addon OQ (O Queue) or google it as you will not find it in known support.
On our EU realms it is commonly used to bypass the ingame queueing system for doing flexraids and rbg's.
If that addon isnt coded to bypass Blizzard's rules...
Yet they prefer to b**ch on addons that are there for years already and quite innocent ones...
@Blizzard: focus on the real deal and do something about things that really influence the gameplay...and put effort into enhancing the game and help coders instead of spitting at them!

my 5c...

keep up the good work Scott and goodluck on your work to preserve our forrests !
At least trees do not spit at you

Last edited by priestsjaak : 12-30-13 at 07:52 AM. Reason: text