View Single Post
05-04-14, 11:08 AM   #5
Kreelor
A Firelord

Originally Posted by tbor View Post
I've been using carbonite, well, practically forever. The only time I've ever seen anyone shown on my map is if they too are using carbonite and have their privacy settings set to allow their position/etc made available, of course excluding bg's, groups, raids and the like.

Personally, I'd surmise that there are more important things to be done, this is a minor issue.
You've been using this addon "practically forever" and yet you've only joined this forum this month.. this year? (05-02-14 01:21 AM) Hmm?

You can "surmise" all you want about an issue which was important enough for me to post, but it's only your opinion, so I discount it since it was uncalled for and was a 'slight' against me.

The only thing I do agree with is when you said: "there are more important things to be done." Those things haven't been done, and there is NO information from Rythal as to whether or not he's doing them or going to do them.

Current status of his plans or progress remains a mystery, and has been that way for a very long time. And, to make things even worse... BlizzCon is coming up again! I "surmise" that we might lose his development again for another 6 months or even more.