View Single Post
10-28-06, 12:58 PM   #4
possumboy
A Murloc Raider
Ooh, nice prompt responses! that bodes well!

Anyhoo, I would really like the TradeSkillInfo addon as I am a tradeskill nut. I like MetaMap, and use Gatherer on some of my alts. Aside from that, I dont think I need anything else atm.

The addon I was looking for, and that started all this off in the first place for me, was something that would allow me to cheeck the contents of my bank without having to leave, for instance, the Leatherworking Supplier!
I dont need to do anything fancy like the ability to sort my banks contents by alphabetical order, or by AC/DPS or anything like that, just to check to see how much Heavy Leather etc I have in the bank.

I think I will take the advice of geting rid of everything and starting again from scratch, only adding the bits I use. Hopefully this will fix my map, after losing the ability to right click and zoom out on the zone/world map. I think this had something to do with TradeSkillInfo, hence the thread in the first place! As I said, I found that in the Ace section of WoWInterface I think. The addon in question can be found here

If you could point me in the direction of a basic guide on Ace, that would be fab!

Thanks again guys =)