View Single Post
01-27-10, 09:40 AM   #2
Roane
A Theradrim Guardian
Alrighty...

Firstly, I disabled FluidFrames and the vehicle bar situation seems to have gotten worse, not better -- even when I voluntarily jump ship, as it were, the bar isn't restoring correctly without a console reload. I really don't want to ditch nMainbar over this one little thing.

To my main point, though -- I have found the correct command for resizing a frame, and the correct frame names for the party member frames. Using a macro for now (though I may throw it into a mod later as a learning exercise), I am able to resize the frames appropriately. [i]However,[i] when I resized the second party member frame, it shoved itself up right under the party member 1 frame.

Can someone explain why resizing a frame (using SetScale) would make it move? Maybe if I understood that, I could figure out how to re-anchor it correctly.

And yes, I know I could just go back to FluidFrames and not have to worry about this. At this point, this is an exercise in understanding much more than it is something that I need to change.