View Single Post
09-10-08, 07:25 PM   #2
Mera
Retired of WoW, In ESO :)

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Teza View Post
I need a way to increase the size of dressing room frame (or replace with our own frame) so i can see the zoomed version of weapons/armors i am equipping, also i would like to be able to change the background (black bg or put our own image in the bg) of that frame.
Thanks.
Hi, no need beta key I have one, I havent tested the macro below bcuz I wasnt connected but for resizing you can do something like that:

PHP Code:
/script    local a=DressUpFrame;a:EnableMouse(true);a:SetResizable(true);a:SetScript("OnMouseDown",function() a:StartSizing() end);a:SetScript("OnMouseUp",function() a:SetScript("OnSizeChanged",nila:StopMovingOrSizing() end
once you will click the the frame drag it then to expand and mouseup stops the script

PHP Code:
/script DressUpBackgroundTopLeft:SetTexture(nil);DressUpBackgroundTopRight:SetTexture(nil);DressUpBackgroundBotLeft:SetTexture(nil);DressUpBackgroundBotRight:SetTexture(nil);
/
script DressUpBackgroundTopLeft:SetBackdropColor(1111);DressUpBackgroundTopRight:SetBackdropColor(1111);DressUpBackgroundBotLeft:SetBackdropColor(1111);DressUpBackgroundBotRight:SetBackdropColor(1111); 
it should reset textures and changes the frame background colors or try replacing nil with "" if it fails, not sure that's the right way to reset textures, or you can use SetTexture() pointing on your custom textures
Mera[xeh]? - La CroisadeEcarlate (wow)

Last edited by Mera : 09-10-08 at 07:48 PM.