View Single Post
04-02-09, 05:10 AM   #127
Aucturus
A Defias Bandit
happy and sad lol...

Very nice .... totally had me fooled for a min ....
but in that min I was very happy too .... for users ... and for the addon developers ...
for users because we won't have to worry about the addon going out of date etc. etc. and for the developers because lets face it ....
some addons take hours to develop and that is precious time out of a persons life ... and involves much effort.... and developers get so little in return other than applause ....
they deserve to be paid for the great service they provide us ... they are human too they have lives too ... they need the money too ...
frankly I have paid (donated) in the past and will so willingly pay in the future to any developer that makes a addon that is worthwhile ....
love to all those great developers out there ... and WOWI ppl too ... maybe some day they will have a online shop for addons and it will not be ridiculously expensive and within any persons budget ... good luck ...
hopefully it will in co-operation with blizzard but a third party site so all the money goes to the developers and not corporates ...