Thread: LootTracker
View Single Post
08-02-09, 12:41 AM   #5
nickyjean
Premium Member
Premium Member
you could try LootCount. There is alot of things this addon can do. I've use all the time. You can select a goal number like 10 and change it at will. You can choose options for using Banks, Alts, and if with a party that has it for a group farming goal theirs will count too if needed. The only issue I have had with it is at times I accidentally delete it. If you don't have the item yet, but can view the Tooltip there is a "L" added to the tip that you can click and drag the image to your box.

Now if you're not a Icon person because you don't want the room wasted then you can try, Inventory Hawk or Lootwatch with the optional LDB plug-in.

The first one IH, has a lot of features you may not need but may want once you see them. Great for Crafter bc you can input the regents into its own section. (issue though if you need the same reagents for two different items but he's working on that).

The second is very simple and easy to use. No real downside exept that compared to IH it's too much manual labor to type every single thing that you want to watch into the list. But that's not really a big deal, just more typing vs the click feature in IH.

Hope those options help. I'm all about the farming and now how hard it can be.