View Single Post
08-06-09, 01:18 AM   #15
us2006027321
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
funkydude's minimap addon, "BasicMiniMap", updated last night. I used it for a while, but it didn't have ENOUGH config options for me. *laugh* I dropped it in favor of pMinimap, but it does it's job well enough. Square minimap with coords, movable, lockable, scalable. Just not my preferred minimap addon.
Originally Posted by Shamael View Post
It's a little more involved than pMinimap, but take a look at Chinchilla. Hasn't been updated recently, but still works perfectly well for me.
For now, I think I'm just going to grin and bare it with pMinimap not working. Many of the mods that are out there just aren't doing what I'd like them to, and I'm finding that my lack of satisfaction about them is that they aren't pMinimap. Apparently, I'm hooked on it. >< I appreciate the help, and after I get my XPerl back, if pMinimap isn't an option, I'll start looking at other ones. For now, I don't have XPerl, so a minimap mod isn't really a necessity. When I do start looking, Chinchilla may be where I start, so thank you for a point in that direction.
Originally Posted by Bluspacecow View Post
Minimap = Don't recall getting errors with Sexymap.
OMG!!! That's one of the really awesome mods one of my buddies uses. Chinchilla just got bumped to second.
Originally Posted by Cantankerous View Post
Another vote for DockingStation (v. FuBar).
Actually, FuBar got back up and running, so we're all good to go on that front. If it was going to stay down, I'd likely have gone with DS, but ChocolateBar looked pretty groovy... Oh, well. It's moot at this point anyways. I'm going to stick with what I know.
Originally Posted by Bluspacecow View Post
But then I saw a post from us-mr funny numbers man and just had to post...

Xperl stopgap fixes:

Replace all occurences of "GetDifficultyColor" with "GetQuestDifficultyColor" seems to be the biggest fix of the day. It's personally cleared about 12 lua errors i was getting

Thank you for taking some extra time on me, Blu. <3 I hope you rested well and dreamt of Kermit in ways that warrant that silly .gif!

You're my hero for pointing me the direction to a fix!! I'm going to go manipulate me some code. Thanks to you, I may be back to needing a minimap more quickly than I thought!

You get bananas!