View Single Post
12-11-16, 12:08 AM   #5
Thrumbar
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Originally Posted by pvs723 View Post
Wow someone else having the same issue....I even tried installing WoW on a different hard drive. Only happens on one character. Hopefully someone out there can help....I tried every combination of addons. My main character runs fine with 52 addons running but as soon as I enable the quest module it freezes everything. Tried all addons disabled except carbinite core and it works fine. Enable quest module and no good, just on one character.
Could you try disabling all addons except Carbonite and the enableing some at a time untill you lock up again to help isolate a possible conflict.. Also what is the character class, race and the tradeskills said character has...

Thrumbar

Edit: I installed Ackis (Main addon and all mods) from curse. Disableing all addons but Ackis and opening my alchemy ( pressing k and selecting alchemy). I then hit scan and opened the window. While scrolling the warcraft client would pause and appear to lockup for a time even to the point that windows would pop a frame to ask if I wanted to close the program.

With that I think it is an Ackis issue with some sort of memory leak and will have to update when the author has time irl to update it to current release of warcraft...

Last edited by Thrumbar : 12-11-16 at 12:36 AM.