View Single Post
01-31-17, 05:16 AM   #17
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Catitude View Post
My sister has 1 toon she hasn't been able to use the Quest Module on since he dinged 100 2 weeks ago.
No error message at all just locks the game up completely... Not her computer, just the game so she can window out & then rt-click close the WoW window. rather than having to do a reboot.
So far I have (not all done in the order written) deleted Cache files, round filed the WTF & Interface folders, repaired the game, uninstalled the game as well as Curse & ALL of the addons, deleted the saved variables. reinstalled & enabled each add-on individually starting with Carbonite & the only time the Worgen Hunter is locked & unplayable is with Carbonite Quest enabled.
There is no a single setting that I can find that would account for this.

I was trying to find a command line or button to reset the Blizzard UI on just this toon but not finding it & the GM's seem to be useless & keep telling her the same steps that haven't worked the last 50x.
I really believe this is a Blizzard mess but they aren't dealing with it & she lives across the hall

Edit: I do keep up with the latest version from Github
Are u playing with english locale?

Quests my be the problem... drop one by one and find out which is the couse, then report back the name of this quest which hangs WoW. I need the name to try to find out whats wrong.