View Single Post
03-14-10, 12:35 PM   #5
Grimsin
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Yea i think it would be possible with the droid to. Im almost positive that you could do the remote access deal.

The droid only comes with a 16gig SDHC card though and i dont think wow will fit in 16gig's... maybe i have not checked the size lately.

possible the droid can read 32gig SDHC cards but i have not tried yet, im sure if it does not it will soon enough since it would only be a change in the software not the hardware.

Assuming you could squish wow on there though technically with a mod to the OS you could run it. Granted forget running addons but it would still be cool.

If the remote access thing works though you would be basically playing with your home setup IE all addons and such. Not sure how well the droid will interface with the game but... if a custom app was written specifically for remoteaccess to WOW im sure it could be made to work quite well. Then throw in some sort of mouse and keyboard and you would have full mobile play tiny graphics but hell...

In reality this is all trivial to me since i already made my droid do wifi tethering and my laptop hooks in just fine at amazing speeds to considering im using a cellphone as a wifi router.... but still have to carry the laptop.

GrimUI
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]