Thread: New Version?
View Single Post
10-13-09, 10:18 PM   #1
gravitykills
A Defias Bandit
New Version?

Was just concerned as to when the new version of carbonite is coming out? I just logged in today and even the addon is saying "this version is very old. check the website for an update" lol. so is there one in the works? and possibly a more memory efficient one?
when logging into wow on many occasions, as soon as my character is about to load in world, my wow crashes to desktop with a fatal error about "not enough memory to process this command", now i know this would just sound like a wow problem, but ive gone through extensive testing with the addons i use, and ive found that if wow crashes and i just try to load it again, it will crash repeatedly. BUT if i go into my addons list after a crash, turn off carbonite, then load into the world, it loads up just fine. i only ever crash when im in the process of loading into the world with one of my characters....is there a possible memory leak being caused by carbonite? i know there is a pretty decent one with wow, but is this contributing?
but yeah....NEW VERSION