View Single Post
07-03-12, 11:54 PM   #12
sigEleven
A Murloc Raider
Torhol: I've read some of your posts. Obviously, you are a good programmer, and display a level of intelligence far higher than average; however your first post provided no helpful information regarding the issue at hand, not to mention it being derogatory; hence the comment about trolling and flaming. Yes, I know all about scoping, and namespace, and memory management etc. Frankly, this is a stupid little project running on an API from a poorly optimized, poorly multi-threaded application; so yes, I've cut a lot of corners. My goal was to introduce myself to XML, "in a fun way", as I have never utilized it in my programming before. I generally work with databases (and DB applications), file systems, and storage drivers. Hopefully this explains why I'm using XML at all, and started this post, asking if anyone can see an obvious problem, or is able to reproduce the issue.

I'm not sure how I can further elaborate on the issue in a meaningful way. I've included all the relevant pieces of code already. If anyone requires a full add-on, all that needs to be done is to copy and paste my snippets, wrap it up with a .toc file (including the lua file(s) first, as already mentioned), and add some more properties so the frame and button are visible and positioned, as they would like.