View Single Post
03-10-16, 10:54 PM   #1
patphyo
A Murloc Raider
WoW Honours Survey

Hello Guys,
My name is Patrick Win and I have been playing WoW for quite a while now but I stopped playing about three months after WoD came out. I am currently doing my honours degree on Computer Science (Charles Sturt University, Bathurst, Australia) with a topic of “Should a PC game User Interface (UI) be modifiable/customisable?” There have been very few researches done on UI customisation and zero to none to Game UI customisation.
I previously hold a general survey (for all games) on UI customisation and now I’m doing it specifically for WoW. There will be around 10 questions depending on choices you make and will take around 5 minutes to complete the survey. Unfortunately, I am not able to offer any incentives due to how ethics policies and regulations work in Australia but your time and input will surely help the gaming community further extend the knowledge on Game UI Customisation.
If you do decide to take the survey, please follow the link below and read the information sheet carefully which can be found on the first two pages of the survey. The survey will close on 27th March, 2016 and the final paper is expected to be released somewhere around June, 2016. The link to the final paper will be posted on this forum when it gets released.
Thank you so much for your time and your contribution.
Survey Link - https://www.research.net/r/WoWaddons

Last edited by patphyo : 03-10-16 at 11:53 PM.