Thread: WOD/Pre-patch
View Single Post
12-11-14, 08:40 PM   #758
R_OReilly
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Seny69 View Post
Can you please make this addon work with Handynotes? Handynotes is a MAJOR part of WOD because it shows where all the bonus resources are. ....
There is plugin called HandyNotes_Carbonite last updated in January 2012 by Zasurus. It supposedly translates HandyNotes locations into the coordinate/zoneID system used by Carbonite. I hadn't used it or HandyNotes until recently so I'm not sure if it was still working before the 6.0 pre-patch.

Given it's age and the updates Rythal and the team here have had to make for the new WoD zones to map properly, I'm not surprised. The plugin uses an older version of Astrolabe and I'm sure there are other submodules/includes that are out of date in it. Some of the calls to functions in NxMap don't even match up with Carb 5.4. I'm not a coder but I tried to debug it by simply updating names in function calls however that didn't get me very far. For now I just disable Carb when I need to find things with HandyNotes. Carb is much more important to my gameplay.