Thread: Nodes zoom
View Single Post
03-04-11, 05:18 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Open Carbonite's options (type "/carb options" in chat, right click the Carbonite minimap button and choose "Options" in the menu, right click a non-icon area of any Carbonite map and choose "Options" in the menu) to the "Map" page. Look for the option "Icon scale minimum size. -1 disables scaling for Guide and Favorite Icons. <number>". The "< >" symbols are not actually there, just the number. I have mine set to 6 so that I can see the active nodes blinking around the node graphic (icon). Just click on the number and an edit box will pop up so you can change the number. There are also two settings you could check in the map right-click menu. Right click a non icon area of the map, and choose "Scale ..." in the menu. In the next menu there are two sliders that you might want to check: "Icon Scale" (mine is set to 0.50) and "Gather Icons At Scale" (which I also have set to 0.50).

I am not saying that these settings will work for you, but, rather, see what yours are set to and maybe play around with them a little (especially the one on the "Map" page) until you get what you want. Of course, you could always just copy your friends settings since they seem to be the way you want the map to look/work.

I hope this helps you, and good luck.