Thread: Nodes zoom
View Single Post
03-04-11, 07:13 PM   #3
yechnagoth
A Defias Bandit
My gather icons at scale was at 1.11 already, and icon scale at 0.88, I changed to what you suggested and there doesn't seem to be any difference on it other than icon's size. (I also changed the setting on map to 6)
The zoom I need to have to see the nodes is pretty much the same, this seems to be a bug, as there is no option to change this(or I missed it) and it keeps changing alone out of nowhere. Don't think you understood me well so I'll try to be more clear: what I'm talking about is not the icons size, but how far you can see them. When I first started to use the nodes I had to zoom a lot for the nodes to appear on the map, and after not changing anything(just searched, but didn't change anything other than gather icon scale)it started appearing without so much zoom.

Anyways, this is not a big problem, just my friend isn't managing to get it to work, mine is fine already. Would be a lot better if you could see them from a greater distance though. I don't like to have my map so zoomed in.

Last edited by yechnagoth : 03-04-11 at 07:16 PM.