Thread: SuperInspect
View Single Post
02-26-06, 05:59 PM   #11
chester
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Jexx
I was getting a similar error as TS tonight. Not really sure what was causing it, it didn't seem to start happening until I joined a Raid, and then would popup every so often.

I can't get your shot to load, but if you are referring to the 'table' bug, I just fixed it and should have a new version ready pretty soon.

Originally posted by Xageroth
I was looking for a better inspect view, the one I was using misses info and doesn't look as slick. I can't tell if you referred to any Model Citizen code for the mouse manipulation, but you may be interested to know I'm turning Model Citizen into a platform so it can be used by mods exactly like yours! Very cool.
I wasn't aware of of the Model Citizen mod when I started working on SuperInspect, but I've checked it out since and it's a really cool mod. After poking around the code, we are doing the model rotating/paning/zooming differently (I use an invisible frame that moves around to track the cursor movement and Model Citzen just tracks the movment directly).

One feature that I noticed some folks were working on with Model Citizen that is cool is saving the frame positions for NPCs of funky sizes. It doesn't seem to be too much of a problem in SuperInspect, but if I have some time down the road, I might consider doing the same thing.