View Single Post
07-20-16, 07:50 AM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Yeah, the flight paths not working while Carbonite is enabled is ........... weird. Anybody got any idea's?

On another (not relevant) note: I still have a problem with the Carbonite minimap button and the clock ...... ummm ....... button(?) still showing up on the minimap. That is, Blizzards minimap. I have both maps combined, so, I can't see the buttons when out questing, but, man is it a p.i.t.a. when I do a dungeon or just go inside. Anywhere. I have those "buttons" disabled in the options, so I can't figure out why they keep showing up. And, I can disable them, but, THAT is a giant p.i.t.a.. I have to open the Carbonite options, then the maps page, then the minimap buttons tab, and THEN I have to put a check mark in one of the buttons options to enable (yes, you read it correctly, even though they are, for some unknown reason, enabled already - with the check box UNCHECKED) the button, then uncheck the option ......... a g a i n ......... to disable () the buttons. Then everything is peachy - until I have to reload or the game does a cinematic or whatever, because then I have to go through everything again. (OK. That's the END of the rant. Sorry.)

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 07-20-16 at 07:52 AM.