View Single Post
10-17-17, 11:05 AM   #11
CC_WOW
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Wow, thank you so much! I really have no clue what I'm doing. I just tried to somehow make it work with the info this guide gives and my very limited knowledge.
I forked your gist to have a backup of it in case you want to delete it, but otherwise I can just have Travis download yours if you don't mind?

The build completed successfully now, but I don't think the release script is doing what it should... yet. All it did was create a GitHub release (for my alpha file, no less...), which isn't ideal. It also skipped the localization and there was no mention of uploading anything to WOWI at all. This is the build log: Travis-CI.org

I'm sure I am still missing something, but from what I see the whole point of using it over the CurseForge + GitHub webhooks solution is to have WOWI included. So far my addons have only been on Curse, but I've updated a smaller addon yesterday to see if I could get it to work. CurseForge has not received any update (do I still need the old webhook?) and I'm not sure how the process works here.