View Single Post
01-09-07, 02:34 PM   #195
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Cyko1
Cladhaire, I'd like to thank you again for your hard work on both PerfectRaid and Clique. I can't imagine healing a raid again w/o either mods.

I do have one issue and I'm not sure what the solution would be. I've gotten so used to looking at the non-dimmed PCs to heal that when one dies, I have a hard time figuring that out. There will be times after a trash pull or something and someone will have to say, please rez _____. Could there be a better way to denote the dead players such that they are easier to notice on the raid frame, maybe by putting a solid rectangle around those character's name/bar?

I've even stared at XRS to see that there's one dead body somewhere, and I'll scroll through the list and just completely gloss over the name especially if I'm not in range.
I think you will find them a bit easier to see in the next version. Right now there is a bug where if the user had a buff on them that raised their hit points, and they died, they would be set to 0 health. A dead unit is supposed to be at 100% health (Full status bar), greyed out, obeying the alpha rules. That should make it a bit easier for you.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."