View Single Post
01-08-09, 08:29 AM   #2285
KiwiiDawn
A Black Drake
Hello I don't say much in here unless , it a bug thing lol.

But now I have to speak up, and say I love nUI the way it is. Ya there's a few things I would not mine having but it no biggy to me. Plus some of them little things have been add as plug-in's so we all can decide for are self's if we want em.

So far nUI has replaced at lest 7 mods for me, not counting having to configure them all each time there updates. This has save me lots of frustration.

Secondly were all very lucky spiel has add any thing we have asked, it his baby and his desktop ui made to fit his play style.
But he has heard our needs and has had to look and see which one's fit the hole group with out killing the UI.
Take a look at mazzy and how big and bloated it got and when 3.0 came out it blow up! Yes people try and re do it but it still is way to big and you have to download tons of mods, but hey go for it if your wanting 1000 of different option. Just please stop BSing here if it does not fit your wants and full needs, its lame and child like.

I come here to read on how nUI is growing and if there is stuff that need noted on it having to read all your "ooo mommy him will not give me this or that" junk take to much time. I vote ya clean out the thread and start new, but hat up to you.

well had my long say now keep up the great work spiel, and keep your self happy frist.