Thread: 2.0 update?
View Single Post
04-17-07, 10:37 AM   #18
rhylin
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I've been playing World of Warcraft since the original beta. Like another poster, I started off with Cosmos, because at the time, there wasn't anything else. It added extra bars for more spells, as well as other features, which at this point in time I can't even remember. Cosmos was the greatest thing since sliced bread. As time wore on though, it became bigger and bulkier and eventually left me unable to play. A sad day indeed.

Shortly there after, Bliz added the extra bars in themselves. I used nothing but the standard bliz UI for the longest time before I realized there were entire websites and databases devoted to nothing but addons.

Another sad day... I ended up with over 250 mods, once again slowing my gameplay down. I was using over 120mb of memory just for my addons. In raids, I couldn't see anything but the health bars of my raid members. Who wants to play like that?

About 3 months ago, a guild mate said something in passing about a new UI, MazzleUI, and no one really had heard of it. Nothing was spoken of it again.

In mid-february, I just so happened to be looking around different sites for mods and saw a post on the mainpage of this very website about Mazzle. I hit the link and was BLOWN AWAY at the beauty and simplicity of this mod. I started reading all the information I could about it. I looked around the web at all the addons you had compiled and was taken aback at the sheer amount of creamy goodness you instilled in the mod. I quickly downloaded it and havn't looked back since.

Almost everyday, I find a new feature with the mod and learn to do something else, or how to move something, or adjust it. I stopped searching for other mods because your compilation has everything I could have wanted, and then some. I've also not even looked at updating any of the mods you've got in it because well... why fix something if it ain't broken?

Thank you Mazzle.

Your mod has changed my wow-life.

The day you stop supporting this mod will be a day I die a little inside.

Rhy_ of Zul'Jin

Last edited by rhylin : 04-17-07 at 11:01 AM.