View Single Post
11-25-06, 10:22 AM   #8
Dorje
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thanks for all the feedback guys. I sure do hope more and more will post here.

I must say I love the idea some of mod developers have come up with so far.
The idea of whack-the-mole being one of them. That helps a lot imho, you don't exactly need anything like Emergency Monitor or even decursive for that matter. A big bow and thanks to the developers of Grid. You rock! All nicely packed in a very small part of the screen

Myself, I've just been using Detox for certain fights, where it was essential (like Chrommy), but it's pretty much useless otherwise. I've also found Perfect Raid a great help, since it's light and shows all you need using very little screen space.

As for amount of healing done by various spells, I use FlexBar having both keybindings and button remapping (ooc only) for various spell ranks. And it's not exactly hard to learn how much your healing spell usually heals for so I just stick to that. I roughly know how much a spell will heal for and go with that.

So go go If any of you have any tips or ideas regarding healing in TBC, please post them here. I've seen a great many priests dropping their toons just because they didn't like the changes.