View Single Post
05-03-13, 12:59 PM   #2
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
The entire format has been changed moving forward.... and will be 100x easier to do what your looking at doing, which was why I did it :P

the old format is all that bytecode you saw...
new format is 20+ seperate files, each one dealing with specific things like mailbox or warriortrainer and the format of the file is no more byte code...

[blizzard areaid] = faction,x_loc,y_loc|faction,x_loc,y_loc

Everything in the guide has been changed over to this (except flight masters, but even that's using a semi-new layout to eliminate unneeded stuff)

["faction,mapid,x,y"]="npcname"

I really should release the new alpha instead of working on new things and breaking stuff again.... Maybe i'll release it tonight and just not include the new stuff.... was working on creating the the first actual new feature to carbonite in years.... mostly cuz it's something I wanted for myself, and it's something many guildies have complained they wished they had.

Was keeping quiet until it was done but working on adding weekly tracker, so you can easily bring up a carbonite screen and see which alts have done which world boss and, which looted cache key. Nothing major, but definitely useful.

I do need to update gathernodes still, and when I do... hopefully carbonite.nodes will be no more as i'm going to implement importing gathererdb, and gathermate2_db so people have an option which database to use. I just need to seek out and obtain permission to actually do it before I move forward on it.