View Single Post
10-25-18, 06:36 AM   #54
zork
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thanks p3lim for providing this. I need some help.

I added the .travis.yml and the .pkgmeta to one of my addons in my github repo. Currently the .pkgmeta and the .travis.yml use CRLF as ending. Is that a problem? I told GIT bash for windows not to mess with line endings.

https://github.com/zorker/rothui/tre...w8.0/rVignette

I then used the git command you provided using git bash for windows in the git directory of rVignette.

I'm not sure but I think my whole repo got that tag?! Is that correct?

https://github.com/zorker/rothui/tree/v800.20181025

Once I started the git bash command I had to log into github and the tag completed.

But nothing else seem to have happened? What am I missing?

I had added the wowi token to the Travis page before. My travis page is all grey and says: There is no build on the default branch yet?

Ok I checked the travis request page. I can see some error messages now. Travis does seem to try to generate a new build when I commit with Github desktop to master. (The first two requests) Why is that?

*edit* Ohhh I see. It would run on any commit but when reading the config file would only react to branches that match the pattern.

That being said. To correct the error from my understanding I have to put the .travis.yml in the repo root right? What does that mean for the packager? Will he parse all directories and upload all of them at once? If I only make a change to one of the addons all will be updated? How do I do this for specific directories?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	travis.jpg
Views:	355
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	9158  Click image for larger version

Name:	git-bash.png
Views:	266
Size:	14.4 KB
ID:	9159  Click image for larger version

Name:	travis2.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	9160  

"I wonder what the non-pathetic people are doing tonight?" - Rajesh Koothrappali (The Big Bang Theory)

Last edited by zork : 10-25-18 at 07:04 AM.