View Single Post
04-23-11, 04:45 AM   #23
tinyu
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Paprika View Post
But it is, with all it's bugs that haven't been fixed.
What bugs i am using the current version on WoWI on live and im not getting a SINGLE error so its something wrong on your end.

If refusing to play out of other reasons, but I would start again playing World of Warcraft if this addons gets updated. The game just isn't as fun without, at least the whole map-stuff is just awesome and there isn't any replacement-addon who accomplishes thes same.
Like i said, refusing to play just because one addon isnt updated (and it does work perfectly nothing wrong with it) is just sad and makes you look bad. maybe quit WoW all together and go else where.

Does it fully work with 4.0.6a? I don't think so when I look at the Bug Reports.
yes it does work with live no error no nothing, when 4.1 comes out then there could be problems, and im sure the Carbonite team and focusing on the next patch.

If I wouldn't get the margarine that I'm buying anymore, I would stop eating margarine and buy butter instead. It wouldn't even help clean out 3-4 bugs, what e.g. about the missing Gather-nodes-import that people have been requesting for month? The devs have a life and if they don't have the time to fix this project, the project is dead.
missing gather nodes are you serious who cares if a couple of nodes are missing when you find them it updates it for you and do you really want everyone knowing where all the possible node locations are really???

Yes the devs have lives and jobs and familes they update Carbonite for free and if people like you cant deal with that then go else where.