View Single Post
04-25-11, 12:26 PM   #34
Paprika
A Black Drake
Seriously though? Quit wow? Never even crossed my mind. You guys need to really take a look at yourselves if you are going to /wowquit over a mod. If you really can't play this game without a mod, then by all means quit wow and go play something else. With all due respect, you probably suck anyway. I've been with WoW since vanilla wow, and this wasn't around then. We all got along without it, and even if it does die (which the creators say they're still here, so lets not jump the gun and say it's dead, current version works well enough, take a chilll pill) we'll get along with out it later too. The only reason i like this mod is because it combines several featured mods into one nice package. I can tell you this, for everything in this mod, there's at least 2 other mods that can perform the task of equal or greater value. You may have to install 10 mods to get the same level of experience but it'll work. Do a search on curse or wow interface for what you're looking for, you'll find one, trust me...
Don't get me wrong please, I quit WoW out of other reasons, but since I started using Carbonite I never wanted to play without, because it's just awesome. I've been with WoW since Beta and I didn't care back then, but now I do. A homeless wouldn't go back to the street if he finally got a flat, would he?
It's pretty sad you guys gotta complain to the mod makers that they're not taking their time out of their lives to update your mod and then threaten them with leaving wow or never donating again over their mod. Seriously, do you think they care if you stop playing wow?
I never complained about what you're saying or threatend anyone, the opposite. Real life goes first and if they find time to update Carbonite, that's fine, nothing else.

Last edited by Paprika : 04-25-11 at 12:29 PM.