View Single Post
12-05-05, 08:20 PM   #20
Beladona
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
redesigned. I am getting more aggressive with updates. You should now see updates for every build that gets released, including mini-patches on the test server.

I also released a new design today that kind of simplifies the main interface. I have plans to modify the entire site in the coming days so that all pages pretty much flow together. You should now be able to easily access compares, patch notes, and even download archives of each specific version (saving you the trouble of exporting it yourself.

I have also converted the entire site into xml/xsl format. This should allow me to do some fancy new tricks, and include more comprehensive data in the coming weeks. I don't want to give anything away, but I hope to have a lot more details reporting soon. I am also working hard to alleviate a small issue I am now having with the actual compares. In some cases where files underwent major changes from a previous version, the xml file that contains the change information can be rather large. I ran into an xml file the other day that came out to 5mb, which is absolutely huge. I hope to have something soon to simplify these files as well as possibly compress them for faster loading. Stay tuned...

http://wdn.wowinterface.com

Last edited by Beladona : 12-05-05 at 08:24 PM.