Thread: BlizzCon
View Single Post
11-07-05, 10:23 AM   #46
Quu
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
its mainly just a furious amount of note taking... The way I write notes is to put down the details and the memory trigers... so that when i go back and write... i have the memory trigger to write down what happened... and the details (numbers) that i can't memorize...

If I had had a cameraman/woman with me... it would have been awesome... so much information was on the powerpoint slides that i did not have time to get... the information was fast and furious coming from those panels... it was awesome.

And I am very glad I went to dinner sunday at disney... I got to meet soulken and apologize (something I had been trying really hard to do all con long)... and got to meet everybody else... sadly, since i am rare apon any forums... most of the names were new to me (except Cairenn)...

As a note... Cairenn has proven the cliche of Canada to me... Every time i have traveled to Canada, I have been struck with how pretty the "average" woman walking along was there... something about the place seams to make pretty girls.