View Single Post
11-13-07, 08:08 PM   #1
Commish
A Defias Bandit
Thumbs up 2.3 Mazzle Fixes (so far)

Seems people don't want to hunt through the other post, so this is to to put the fixes at the top of a post. I take no credit. These are not mine, I only copied them from this post (http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...&page=1&pp=10). Thanks goes to socialblunders, MaybeHop, Ganders, and illza. Oh and especially Mazzle for creating this beautiful beast!

Here's all you need to do to get a working Mazzle.

1. Open DUF_Set.lua, search for the line UnitIsCivilian and add a -- to the beginning of it.
2. Change the line right under that from elseif (race and sex) to if (race and sex)
3. Open Mazzifier_Configs.lua and change SetCVar("statusBarText","1") to

SetCVar("xpBarText", "1")
SetCVar("playerStatusText", "1")
SetCVar("partyStatusText", "1")
SetCVar("petStatusText", "1")

- that means DELETE SetCVar("statusBarText","1") and replace it with the four lines above.

4. Run WAU, check everything and do Update WITH Externals.
5. Download anymore updated AddOns you can find, and start WoW.
6. Disable/delete Fizzwidget's TrackMenu.
7. Make sure the Load Out of Date AddOns button is checked.
8. Enter World, and Mazzify. Select the top box labeled "Complete configuration. I want a Mazzlegasm!"
9. If all this works, you should have a fully functional MazzleUI, except for Camera errors, DBM error, Cartographer error and Postal error.

You don't need to rename your WTF.

For the camera error:

in MazzleUI_Models.lua (/Interface/Addons/MazzleUI/MazzleUI_Models.lua)

replace line 256
Code:

if (type(modelPath) == "string") then return string.gsub (string.lower(modelPath), "\\", "."); else return false; end

with
Code:

if (type(modelPath) == "string") then return string.gsub(string.gsub (string.lower(modelPath), "\\", "."), ".m2", ""); else return false; end

That's it. I didn't reinstall Mazzle. Just changed the files. Didn't even need to mazzify my current toons. Haven't tried with a new toon yet.

Thanks everyone.