View Single Post
06-16-13, 10:09 PM   #1891
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by ummoftgo View Post
Yes. I mean, Totem timer need.

and Maelstorm tracked by aura But not Combo point display

You have no plan to include icehud again?
No more IceHUD. Totem Timer's added to to-do list

Originally Posted by Stevenlandry View Post
Love the new UI, i have had a few error mostly with skada a complete of its things did not want to work so i disable them and its fine. the only thing i have a problem with is with raven i cant seem to more the buff bar, when i do it moves right back to the same spot. i have check the config and realui config. the other thing is leaving BGs, TB, WG, reloading, and the freezing of the game ( this could be my computer idk ) in some cases i seem to take forever to recover. other then that i love this.
For Raven, you want: /realui > Advanced > Advanced Settings > Frame Mover > Raven

For the freezes, only thing I can suggest at this point is a clean install. Seems to have worked for some people I know. At least until I figure out what the underlying cause is.

Originally Posted by Vetur View Post
Hey Nib, first off thanks for putting all your time into a great UI, I've been using it for years and it hasn't failed me since.

There are a few issues with the windwalker monk tracking though - the Tigereye Brew tracker doesn't change at all, no matter the number of stacks acquired. Also, I'm not sure if the Blackout Kick debuff needs to be tracked at all, seeing as it's just sort of an added bonus to the spell that doesn't affect rotation.

Anyway, as I said above, thanks for the amazing UI!
Thanks.