Thread: Stuck in a rut!
View Single Post
11-27-11, 07:10 AM   #7
Nobgul
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
As you can see you are not alone. I have actually been on the same server the entire time I have played wow. I have switched guilds a few times, Ran a few of my own and joined a few others where I did not have to run them. But all in all I am still playing with the same people I did 7 years ago there are about 30 of us that no matter what have always played together. Most of us are currently in the same guild some aren't but it's ok cause you can real id invite to instances now.

For me personally the game gets very boring at the end of a content patch after you have done the same things for the last year or so. I normally try to fill my time with helping other people / Leveling alt's / Leading raids. I currently am the raid leader for 3 guilds and still join my guilds raids, it gives me a chance to teach other people what I have learned but to also sit back and just "raid" without having to lead.

If you are interested in trying a new server and being horde just drop me a pm, i will get you the info.

2. Level "Ironman" style - I saw a post on a website - you level with white/grey items only, no heirlooms, nothing, on a PvP server - and when you die - you delete your character and start over. I think that would be fun to see how far you could get.
I could never delete a toon as such i have way to many accounts 5 right now. This reminds me of the Insane title.