View Single Post
11-27-08, 02:58 PM   #8
littlebuddha79
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
The only thing you can really do, unless you have the quest history saved, is run through every zone very systematically with track low lvl quest tracking on, and look for any you've missed. You can also download EveryQuest, it has a list of every quest by zone. You should be able to go into the achievement page and see which zones you are missing quests in. Also, check the by zone list of quests on wowhead. I know in the barrens, for example, there are somewhere between 5 and 10 named mobs that all drop items that start a quest to turn the item into an NPC in Camp Taurajo. They all count as quests and all give TB rep, but none of them show up on tracking because they are drops and not something that you go and accept the quest. I know there are quite a few drops like this world-wide, but cannot think of others off the top of my head. It's going to take time and research, and probably a little luck (i know that at least a few of these drops are from rares) but it can be done if you have the patience.