View Single Post
11-29-08, 02:52 AM   #15
Republic
Paladin

Originally Posted by Ailae View Post
Odd question pherhaps, but have you done Silverpine Forest and quest for Shadowfang Keep? When I did this achievement it turned out that questing in that zone counts towards your Kalimdor-achievement, for some odd reason.
Yep, done those. I did find a couple more that I had forgotten about as a result of the quest being bugged at the time I was level appropriate for it (Stones That Bind Us quest from Fallen Horde near Stonard). This chain leads to some stuff in Kalimdor. I'm hoping it gives me credit for a couple more but I doubt I've found enough to go from 677 to 700 from this one line

On another note, I became aware of some VERY suspicious behavior today with my achievement log. After I hit 80, I continued questing in Sholazar Basin. Anyway, I had done all of the quests around the Nesingwary Camp there. I believe I had 20-25 or so done and complete and showing in my achievement log for the Sholazar zone achievement. Today, after going through my achievement log, I noticed they had all VANISHED from the count. My Sholazar Basin quest count sits at ZERO. How could this be? Just yesterday it was sitting in the 20's and today I've lost the credit for those quests already done.

I have absolutely no faith in the accuracy of the achievement log. It's pretty aggravating that a zone total just arbitrarily resets to ZERO whenever it feels like it. This kind of thing leads me to believe the Loremaster achievements are purely luck. I've already submitted tickets for rare kills not showing up as achievements and was basically told it was a "3rd party mod" causing the recording of the kills, even though at the time of the discussion, the GM had NO IDEA I was even using 3rd party mods.

Blizzard's getting worse. This game is really starting to feel like a paid beta. To be honest, both "expansions" so far don't really feel like expansions. They feel like Blizzard is completing the ORIGINAL GAME. But anyway, that's an entirely different subject.

Anyone else seen things disappear once earned in the achievment logs?