View Single Post
11-30-08, 08:20 AM   #16
Cyn325
A Theradrim Guardian

Originally Posted by Ailae View Post
Odd question pherhaps, but have you done Silverpine Forest and quest for Shadowfang Keep? When I did this achievement it turned out that questing in that zone counts towards your Kalimdor-achievement, for some odd reason.
could that be because they are for a tauren and give tb rep? i've been thinking about trying to get this achievement but haven't decided if it's worth the hassle. would involve a lot of hunting down quests for me as i tended to quest wherever i would get the most exp from or where i could get stuff the lvl i needed for professions. even when trying to get exalted with other factions on my draenei (not as hard as with some races since just doing the 2 starting zones for them puts u at honored with rest of alliance factions) i would bounce back and forth to keep the zones from getting too low level for me. more thinking about it on horde tho since i really don't like birds for mounts (tho they r better than non-epic eleks imo) but get bored riding the same old mount all the time & something like that would also get me the rep for the different factions lol.