View Single Post
07-17-11, 03:15 PM   #1
zoktar
A Cliff Giant
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Who is casting a heal on me, when is it done casting?.

So yeah im playing a dk tank in heroic enviroment firelands. I always aim for maximum potential in whatever im playing, and i feel i need to know when someone is casting a heal on me, who it is, what heal spell(and preferably a guessed amount of what it will heal), and when it is done, so basicly during a raid encounter id have 2-3 extra castbars popup showing players name, spellname, and casting duration, hots can be observed with icons, and instant heals are shown in scrolling combat already, so last thing i need is this, to be able to make smart moves with my self healing.

Theres no point pushing vamp blood, rune tap, deathpact if a 2 divine lights are going to hit me in 0.1 seconds. Some tell me that would result in way to many castbars popping up but i dissagree, in 25mans u usally bring 6-8 healers, and ur rarely assigned more than 2-3 healers per tank, so that would mean 3 extra castbars on screen, no big deal, and a huge advantage to maximizing your survival and conserving cooldowns.

i searched forums, websites and such, but no avail. Anyone know off an addon that can do this?, preferably minimal and or low resource usage.

cheers for any help.

/zok