View Single Post
08-20-11, 04:10 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Palladia View Post
Is anyone else worried about the fact that the last time Verttex posted in Carbonite forums was on 7/5 and the last time CarboniteAddon posted was 7/15?
Of the two (that I am aware of) developers left of the original Carbonite team, faatal (aka: carboniteaddon) and Haavok, the last post I believe was on 8/11/2011 by Haavok. No offense meant towards Verttex, but he's a Carbonite user that also posts here occasionally to help everyone with their Carbonite problems.

I wouldn't go "nailing the lid on the coffin" just yet. "Real Life" has a way of kicking the stuffing out of many addon authors, and those two guys seem to be getting hammered lately.

Updates to Carbonite will, I am sure, come in the same fashion as always: When there is time for them to update it. So, worried? About as much as I am that the sun is going to explode in my lifetime.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 08-20-11 at 04:18 PM.