View Single Post
12-16-13, 03:48 PM   #16
bigdawg1022
A Murloc Raider
I know this sounds silly but I found wowinterface through nUI. its the only reason I registered here in the first place. I liked nUI so much that I registered for wowinterface to get the nUI+ version. All free I might add. So if nUI leaves this site, well so will I then. I know that my solitary membership wont hurt their advertising dollars one bit, and I don't want it to. I know they are only trying to keep their website going. It is not wrong of them to take a look at their authors, but this really isn't the case here. They are making an absurd assumption like many others did. Yeah, I wish Scott hadn't had to even think of making nUI private, but can you really blame him for it?
The reaction this site had is a little short sighted don't ya think. Try researching a little more next time. I see your point about addons having to be free to be hosted here, but nUI is still free. Scott is basically just saying, hey let me know you aren't a douche and Ill keep giving you an awesome free product.