View Single Post
12-18-10, 09:04 PM   #52
Stonedog
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Rollie01 View Post
In all likelyhood you were trying to track herbs released with cataclysm. None of the new herbs had icons/data in Carbonite to represent them at the time. Im sure this problem is solved since the release of Carbonite 4.032 where support for the new nodes was added.
So, the reason I'm not seeing the nodes that I am finding myself is because 4.031(the version I am using) simply does not know what they are and has no way to represent the new ore types...makes total sense. I don't know what the authors are adding or what their priority is with all the new content coming screaming at us.

I'll upgrade to 4.032 and see how it goes.

Originally Posted by dreamcatcher View Post
I downloaded the newest version of carbonite and I'm not seeing any of the cata herbalism or mining nods. I did the import for both to and still nothing. Any help would be great thank you.
The reason you are not getting anything from the databases is because they are empty. That has been said in previous threads...the population of the resource databases is a fairly low priority considering all the quest data that needs to be added for basically the entire game.

The only areas that don't require much more to them is Outlands and likely most of Northrend. Previous expansions left the world as it was and just added new areas, Cataclysm changed most of the whole world.

Peace

*edit to fix quote block*

Last edited by Stonedog : 12-19-10 at 09:30 AM.