View Single Post
08-22-09, 07:19 AM   #3
Daltanious
A Murloc Raider

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by pidgebc View Post
Since it's obviously designed for a Holy Paladin, maybe it would be ideal to add some more trackers in it. I haven't tried the addon myself yet, so I apologize if this has already been done. I'm just installing it now to see how I like it.
BOLT born for personal use only because I feel very annoying (and mana wasting) the random spam on my assigned beacon target. For a bit more time I will focus mainly on basic fuctionality (scaling, ui lock, better events handling) because I'm a noob in lua programming and wow interface developing.

Sacred Shield Timer. A timer to recognize sacred shield timer would be great as well. But keep in mind talents in prot that increase the duration.
Its a nice idea, useful more for protection pala but not only (as holy I use SS too). I dont think it will take too much time to be implemented, i will add to my to do list.

Add a timer to show the HoT from Sacred Shield + FoL. Would be nice to be able to track the duration of that HoT a little better.
Another nice idea. Added to the to do list!

Click to refresh. Allow the timer/icon to be clicked to refresh the buff on that target.
Nice functionality but I dont think it possible via code (refresh a buff in combat).

Again, I'm sorry if any or all of those are in it, but that would make a very great Holy Pally addon if they are.
As I wrote before... your ideas are greatly appreciated and I added it to my To Do list.