View Single Post
08-05-08, 06:25 AM   #303
Archippus
A Cyclonian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by spiel2001 View Post
I know there are lot's of you who have been patiently waiting the last two weeks for the Beta 2. Well... I'm not quite ready for a release yet, but I thought I would tease you all with a peek at what the new unit frames look like and what I believe will be the look of the Solo/Player unit frame panel when I release. I'm still tweaking the other panels, hope to have some party and raid screen shots tomorrow.

If anyone has any comments or suggestions, fire away... now's a good time BEFORE I release it ~smile~
- With the focus unit frame placed there, what happens to the minimap? Will that region of the dashboard become multipurpose like the battleground map / party / raid section to the right?

- After playing for several hours last night, both as a Warrior tank, and as a Rogue, all I can do is shower more praise. I found only two minor glitches:

- When I was playing my rogue, and in stealth, my Distract skill button on my stealth skill bar always showed "grayed out", as if the skill was unavailable. I was able to use Distract just fine - but the button had the appearance of being unusable.

- When I opened my bags, I couldn't click directly on the red "X" in the upper right corner of a bag to close it individually. I had to hold the mouse about a 1/2 cm to the right of the "X" and click.

- I tend to use a third, user-created chat Window that I call "social" that is filtered for guild chat, party chat and whispers. I place it above the normal chat window. With nUI installed, whenever the UI reloads (including exiting / reloading the game), my extra chat window re-docks with the standard chat windows. This is just a minor annoyance, but is there any way to prevent it?

- Another third party AddOn that I'd still use in conjunction with nUI is EasyURL, which makes clickable URL's in chat. That would be a nice, commonly requested feature to add that would eliminate the need for another AddOn.

Last edited by Archippus : 08-05-08 at 07:32 AM.